The Group Training Academy/AVI Winter Training Conference will take place Jan. 16-18 at AVI world headquarters in Fort Myers, FL. The three-day session will feature technical and management training from the auto care industry’s leading instructors.
“We are looking forward to hosting the industry’s premier training conference,” said Larry Pavey, CEO of the Automotive Parts Services Group (The Group). “The Group Training Academy offers a wide array of courses from some of the most respected instructors in the industry, and this conference will feature insightful courses in key areas of interest. We thank AVI for organizing and conducting the conference, especially in sunny Florida in January.”
Courses offered at The Group Training Academy/AVI Winter Training Conference include:
- Dealing with Difficult Customers with Bill Haas
- The Top Light Duty Diesel Problems and Solutions with Ryan Kooiman
- Building a Business Culture that Employees Embrace with Bill Haas
- Steering & Suspension with Dirk Fuchs
- Developing Leadership Traits for Success with Bill Haas
- Dynamic Duo: Scope & Scanner Diagnostics Pt. 1 with John Forro
- Making Communication Meaningful for Internal & External Customers with Bill Haas
- Dynamic Duo: Scope & Scanner Diagnostics Pt. 2 with John Forro
Recently awarded the Art Fisher Award for Excellence in Education by the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA), The Group Training Academy is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It includes a broad range of training options, from ASE test preparation to automotive, diagnostic, diesel, transmission, shop management and scan tool training videos, plus training resources, diagrams, reading materials, quizzes and interactive resources. The training is presented in a video format designed especially for automotive professionals.