Companies like Carvana, Vroom, Shift, and others have taken the auto retailing industry by storm. Although these new upstarts are far from perfect, they have decreased the friction in the car buying process and changed consumer buying habits. What key online merchandising strategies can auto dealers learn from these industry disruptors, to bring automotive sales back to the dealership?
In this presentation, Tim James will discuss:
- How companies are currently disrupting the traditional automotive car buying process
- Changes in consumer buying habits that these companies are taking advantage of
- What dealerships can do to capitalize on these new buying habits and drive more showroom traffic in the digital world
Marketing can often feel like the never-ending list of tasks you don’t want to do (or don’t know how to do). Stop wasting time with complicated messaging and tactics that haven’t paid off. Join us in this free webinar while we cover the best practices (and the best ways to implement them) for local marketing. Find ways to make marketing easy, effective, and efficient for your dealership.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What critical areas you should focus your marketing efforts on today
- How to drive more traffic to your website and each of your locations
- Why local marketing tactics are different and which strategies will work for your dealership
While many brick-and-mortar stores may still exist online and on social media, often, these brands are shadows of what they once were. A lack of flexibility has ultimately led to the downfall of many of these brands. At the same time, dealers can map the rise of other industries and brands back to their ability to adapt and grow with the changing technology and consumer behaviors.
Bobby Gaudreau, VP of Sales and Marketing at Activator Dealer Solutions, will take you through missteps brick-and-mortars have gone through as well as missed opportunities that dealers can learn from. Then he will walk you through areas dealerships can improve on and how dealers can stay ahead.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are often at odds, but are not mutually exclusive. Understanding what you're doing right, what you’re doing wrong, and how to balance the two can be tricky to say the least. Join Wikimotive's Zach Billings, an automotive marketing expert with 13 years of experience executing in-store marketing and digital marketing for elite clients, as he helps identify the wasted spend commonly found in an SEO and SEM audit. Zach will take the technical topic of auditing your SEO and SEM, and distill it down to actionable tips and tricks that you can use to hold your current vendors accountable or vet new ones.
- We’ll show you how to check your organic rankings at various locations in your market, rather than typing keywords into your phone's search engine to see where you rank.
- You’ll also learn where the biggest waste is in your paid search campaigns, so you can save thousands or shift some focus to the areas that matter.
- As long as you know how to log into your Google analytics and navigate to your website you'll be able to follow this webinar, designed for dealers, GMs, and platform marketing managers.
Demand for auto dealerships is at an all-time high, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to make a sale. Inventory shortages and delays have created challenges that only add to a growing list of problems many consumers see with today’s car buying experience. Find out how you can uplevel your dealership experience in this free webinar. We’ll cover 8 ways dealerships can manage demand with speed and efficiency, meeting customer demands and helping you make the sale.
- In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Respond to leads quickly to beat your competitors
- Route inbound messages to the right person quickly
- Stay organized, work more efficiently, and close more deals
- Increase customer engagement with text messaging
In the past, selecting doors was a matter of specifying the least expensive roll-up door available. Now, doors mean much more to the retail automotive building design and have become an integral part of the overall building functionality, appearance, security and safety. In this webinar, you’ll learn what a high performance door is, where they are applied in car dealerships, and how they can be positioned to enhance security and safety.
- Gain an understanding of the types of high performance doors available and where they’re typically installed around a dealership.
- Learn how to avoid over-specifying and over-spending for doors on renovation or construction.
- Learn how high performance door features and options enhance facility security and safety.
Learn how to merge your video content with emerging video technologies to provide each of your automotive shoppers with a personalized video experience that builds more trust, inspires emotional attachment to your inventory and dealership, and drives more showroom traffic than ever before.
In this session, the presenter will discuss topics such as:
- What video content is essential to your video marketing strategy
- What technologies currently exist that can help you create and/or enhance your video content
- Multiple ways that you can leverage today’s technology to maximize your video’s Points of Presence and make certain that they are seen by the right shoppers, at the right time of the buying cycle
Auto retailing is tough. You're trying to provide a positive online buying experience the customer expects, but you also need to balance the demands of the OEM and the Dealer Owner.
During this webinar you'll learn about the key ingredients needed for hitting a 30% close rate goal. Our presenter (Steve Zabawa, a Dealer Principal for Rimrock Subaru) will also discuss the big picture on how the OEMs are stepping into the retail arena -- and what it means from a dealer’s point of view.
Key takeaways include:
- How digital retailing will evolve for the consumer and OEM in 2022
- The 4 key things to look for in a rock-solid digital retailing tool, and why they are important to achieve 30%+ close rates
- Learn how to defend your digital retail solution with the OEM
Revenue and expenses both affect the bottom line, but many times excessive expenses go unnoticed. Marketing expenses are one of the biggest culprits of this excess bloat and during this webinar we are going to look into ways to audit your expenses, streamline your processes, and refocus your resources in a far more efficient way.
At the end of this webinar you will be equipped with tactical items that you can incorporate into your dealership right away as well as the strategy behind building an efficient and effective marketing machine.
Dealers with a customer-friendly digital retailing solution have a distinct advantage over their competition. Attend this webinar to hear from Jeff Mays, a general manager with 30+ years of experience at several dealerships. Jeff will share 4 key lessons from implementing digital retailing -- and the search for perfection.
You'll learn about:
- How to get team buy-in and engagement
- The 4 key things to look for in a rock solid digital retailing tool
- 3 training tips to implement today
- How to effectively market your digital retailing solution