Learn how your dealership can improve its customer experience and keep customers engaged with a Customer Data Platform (CDP). Attend this free webinar to hear Bobby Gaudreau explain how a CDP can unify first party and behavioral data to maximize your dealership's marketing. You'll find out how to identify high-intention customers and target them across multiple channels as they advance down the path toward purchasing or servicing their next vehicle.
Points to be discussed during this webinar include:
- It starts with data
- What is a CDP
- Move over data -- engagement is king!
- Evolve beyond leads, email blasts, and static campaigns
- Build better multichannel avenues
- Activator Pro's CDP
Convenience and speed are top priorities for consumers in every industry. But for the car shopping experience, where nearly every buyer’s cycle starts online and is hyperfocused on the customer experience, convenience and speed are critical to winning business and earning repeat buyers. Find out how your dealership can keep up with consumer demands for real-time connection and mobile-first experiences with SMS marketing. Use texting to nurture leads, increase sales, and collect online reviews to boost your online reputation.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the following:
- Why personalized text messages convert leads to customers
- How to build an opt-in flow to grow your marketing list
- Tips and tricks to increase response rates and promotional engagement
- Best practices for providing value to your opt-in list
Was your business impacted during the pandemic? If your answer is yes, your business could be eligible to receive up to $26,000 per qualifying employee through the Employee Retention Credit. Passed as a part of the CARES Act in 2020, this tax credit is available to help businesses recover from the economic fallout that occurred.
In this webinar, we'll do a deep dive into the history of ERC and explain how a business can claim these funds. We'll also explain how filing for the tax credit doesn't have to be a headache.
Here are some of the key things you'll take away from the webinar:
- What is the ERC?
- Who can qualify for the tax credit?
- What are some common misconceptions surrounding ERC?
- How you can file for this credit through Stenson Tamaddon.
Reinsurance company ownership helps dealers build personal wealth with tax-advantaged income. But performance can’t be measured in profits and losses alone. Properly selected and leveraged, the right program can benefit every aspect of your dealership enterprise — from F&I and fixed ops to succession planning and key manager retention.
Join nationally recognized reinsurance expert and former 10-rooftop, 14-franchise dealer Graye Wolfe for a high-energy, comprehensive review of 10 common mistakes dealers make in their pursuit of maximum production and profitability, including:
- Picking the wrong program and sticking with it
- Prioritizing your factory’s or provider’s wants and needs over your own
- Never devising a financial strategy that includes investments, loans and dividends
- Failing to leverage reinsurance as a long-term planning tool.
- Not fully understanding or taking advantage of substantial tax deferrals and savings
With increasing market challenges and rising costs across all industries, it is more critical now than ever to know how your shop stacks up against the market. In this webinar, our experts will discuss Valvoline’s 2022 Annual Pricing Survey, a collection of oil change and preventative maintenance data from over 500 automotive service centers nationwide.
Get insights such as:
- Have you been able to pass the increased cost of base oil to your customers?
- Are fuel system cleaning costs increasing?
- How did Valvoline drive an average of 17% additional revenue to our customers compared to other brands?
Local search is the lifeblood for any business in today’s world. The same is true for local dealerships. Finding new customers and encouraging repeat visits from existing customers often rely on your business’s online presence and how you show up digitally. Join us in this free webinar as we bust local SEO myths and cover 5 ways to up your local search strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why local search is a critical marketing strategy
- What to prioritize as you manage your online presence
- How to optimize your online Google Business Profile to help you find more customers
Companies like Carvana, Vroom, Shift, and others have taken the auto retailing industry by storm. Although these new upstarts are far from perfect, they have decreased the friction in the car buying process and changed consumer buying habits. What key online merchandising strategies can auto dealers learn from these industry disruptors, to bring automotive sales back to the dealership?
In this presentation, Tim James will discuss:
- How companies are currently disrupting the traditional automotive car buying process
- Changes in consumer buying habits that these companies are taking advantage of
- What dealerships can do to capitalize on these new buying habits and drive more showroom traffic in the digital world
Marketing can often feel like the never-ending list of tasks you don’t want to do (or don’t know how to do). Stop wasting time with complicated messaging and tactics that haven’t paid off. Join us in this free webinar while we cover the best practices (and the best ways to implement them) for local marketing. Find ways to make marketing easy, effective, and efficient for your dealership.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What critical areas you should focus your marketing efforts on today
- How to drive more traffic to your website and each of your locations
- Why local marketing tactics are different and which strategies will work for your dealership
While many brick-and-mortar stores may still exist online and on social media, often, these brands are shadows of what they once were. A lack of flexibility has ultimately led to the downfall of many of these brands. At the same time, dealers can map the rise of other industries and brands back to their ability to adapt and grow with the changing technology and consumer behaviors.
Bobby Gaudreau, VP of Sales and Marketing at Activator Dealer Solutions, will take you through missteps brick-and-mortars have gone through as well as missed opportunities that dealers can learn from. Then he will walk you through areas dealerships can improve on and how dealers can stay ahead.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are often at odds, but are not mutually exclusive. Understanding what you're doing right, what you’re doing wrong, and how to balance the two can be tricky to say the least. Join Wikimotive's Zach Billings, an automotive marketing expert with 13 years of experience executing in-store marketing and digital marketing for elite clients, as he helps identify the wasted spend commonly found in an SEO and SEM audit. Zach will take the technical topic of auditing your SEO and SEM, and distill it down to actionable tips and tricks that you can use to hold your current vendors accountable or vet new ones.
- We’ll show you how to check your organic rankings at various locations in your market, rather than typing keywords into your phone's search engine to see where you rank.
- You’ll also learn where the biggest waste is in your paid search campaigns, so you can save thousands or shift some focus to the areas that matter.
- As long as you know how to log into your Google analytics and navigate to your website you'll be able to follow this webinar, designed for dealers, GMs, and platform marketing managers.
Demand for auto dealerships is at an all-time high, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to make a sale. Inventory shortages and delays have created challenges that only add to a growing list of problems many consumers see with today’s car buying experience. Find out how you can uplevel your dealership experience in this free webinar. We’ll cover 8 ways dealerships can manage demand with speed and efficiency, meeting customer demands and helping you make the sale.
- In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Respond to leads quickly to beat your competitors
- Route inbound messages to the right person quickly
- Stay organized, work more efficiently, and close more deals
- Increase customer engagement with text messaging
In the past, selecting doors was a matter of specifying the least expensive roll-up door available. Now, doors mean much more to the retail automotive building design and have become an integral part of the overall building functionality, appearance, security and safety. In this webinar, you’ll learn what a high performance door is, where they are applied in car dealerships, and how they can be positioned to enhance security and safety.
- Gain an understanding of the types of high performance doors available and where they’re typically installed around a dealership.
- Learn how to avoid over-specifying and over-spending for doors on renovation or construction.
- Learn how high performance door features and options enhance facility security and safety.