Digital Air Strike, a social media, intelligent lead response technology and consumer engagement company, topped the list on Phoenix Business Journal’s annual Book of Lists for Social Media Marketing Firms. This is the third consecutive year the company was listed in the number one spot.
“We are very honored to be recognized as a leader by the Phoenix Business Journal,” said Alexi Venneri, co-founder and CEO, Digital Air Strike. “This achievement demonstrates our commitment to helping our clients leverage our technology to connect with consumers online and engage with them in new ways to help increase leads and sales.”
Most Awarded Consumer Engagement Company
The number one ranking comes on the heels of a monumental year for Digital Air Strike, which included three acquisitions in the past 10 months and numerous awards. The company serves over 5,000 businesses nationwide with its patented technology and has field teams in over 80 markets. It is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, and has offices in San Jose, CA; Los Angeles; Santa Barbara, CA; and Detroit.
In 2018, Digital Air Strike received 12 awards and accolades including:
- The number-one must-see new tech by Automotive News for Response Path, an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered messaging solution released at the 2018 National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) convention.
- The 2018 Industry Leaders of Arizona award in the Software Firm and Data Support Category by Arizona Business Magazine.
- The 2018 Most Admired Companies Award and Spotlight Award for Innovation by BestCompaniesAZ and Arizona Business Magazine.
- A Gold Stevie award for the new features in its Mobile Review Surge technology, which allows businesses to text review requests in order to get instant customer feedback and increase positive online reviews.
- Two Best New Product Stevie awards in the Marketing/Public Relations category for its AI-powered intelligent messaging technology Response Path and its patented lead response solution, Response Logix 4.0. Both products also received top votes in the People’s Choice Awards For Favorite New Products and were named winners in their respective categories.
- A 2018 Top Companies to Work For in Arizona award by AZCentral.com, which was based on an employee survey and feedback.
- Co-founder and CEO Alexi Venneri was named by AZBusiness Leaders Magazine as one of the top leaders in Arizona in 2018.
- Erica Sietsma, SVP, Consumer Engagement & Product Strategy, was individually honored with a Top Tech Exec award for her leadership in innovation by the Phoenix Business Journal.
- Christina Wofford, VP Marketing & Communications, was named a finalist in the Phoenix Business Journal’s C-Suite awards.
Digital Air Strike