By any measure, the past several months have been challenging. But ever-resilient franchised dealers have pivoted, adjusted and re-imagined their businesses to not only survive, but thrive. What better place to celebrate that success — while continuing to learn and evolve — than at NADA Show 2022? It will be back in person in Las Vegas, March 10-13, confirming what we’ve known all along: We’re better together! There’s never been a better time to be together in our favorite city.
NADA Show 2022 will feature everything dealers and their teams expect, including:
• Stellar education your way: Whether you prefer a traditional workshop or a collaborative round-table discussion, you’ll find it at NADA Show 2022.
• Our world-renowned traditional workshops, based on dealership department learning tracks.
• Super Sessions: network-oriented presentations between workshop speakers and attendees, each will take a deep dive into a timely topic that is top-of-mind for dealers.
• The Exchange: peer-to-peer discussions feature brainstorming and problem-solving among auto industry peers, with topics chosen by you.
• Distinguished Speaker Series: Five dynamic sessions will go beyond the traditional workshop departments to discuss key topics, including leadership, motivation and team-building.
• The brand-new Dealer Learning Lab will offer 20-minute, TED-style sessions from our presenters in a more intimate setting on the Expo floor.
• An Expo like no other, offering the latest and greatest products and services to help dealers thrive. It’s where business gets done!
• Franchise meetings, an unparalleled opportunity to connect with your colleagues and OEM execs.
• Outstanding Main Stage speakers will educate, entertain and inspire us.
• A Welcome Kickoff Reception at Allegiant Stadium, home of Las Vegas professional football, featuring the Grammy-winning band Train.