As a result of the collaboration, CU Direct has expanded its CUDL auto lending platform’s DMS/CRM integration solution to include DealerSocket. The system integration with the CUDL platform minimizes the need for dealers to double enter data, better simplifying and streamlining the entire application process, while allowing more opportunities for quicker financing solutions.
“The new integration not only allows dealers to tap into CUDL’s credit union network — which, collectively, represents one of the industry’s top auto finance sources — it creates a seamless workflow within DealerSocket’s CRM that streamlines the credit application process for dealers and ultimately improves the experience for their customers,” said Darren Harris, executive vice president and general manager of retail solutions at DealerSocket. “Having that access also means keeping those opportunities in one place, making it easier for sales teams to take advantage of the CRM’s marketing engine for follow-up and ownership lifecycle campaigns.”
The new system integration with DealerSocket’s CRM provides a number of key advantages for dealerships, including:
- Improved transaction times and streamlined workflows with centralized and secured management of all customer opportunities.
- Pushing deals from DealerSocket directly into CUDL system
- Improved CSI with less customer time in the F&I office
- Improved capture of customer financing with access to the nation’s largest credit union network.
- Elimination of double entry with a direct push of customer credit and vehicle of interest details to the CUDL platform.
“As the lending landscape and consumer expectations continue to evolve, we recognize the value and need for delivering a simplified, streamlined application process for dealers and their customers,” said Marty Simons, CUDL product director. “As a result, we’re excited to partner with DealerSocket to provide dealers with a faster, enhanced application process, paving the way for an improved customer experience.”