The Lotlinx Risk Report helps dealers understand how they compare in the local market and identifies the following areas of potential risk:
- Market Share: How a dealer stacks up against top competitors when comparing sales volume
- No Visibility VINs: VDP view status for each vehicle in their inventory that has never been viewed, or not viewed recently
- Aging Risk: Outlines the actual vs. predicted DOL of each vehicle that is 10% or more above the market average
- Financial Risk: When the estimated gross margin is less than the market average and markdowns are above average
- Sales Risk: When a VIN has an average dealer sell-thru rate that is 10% lower compared to the market average
- Merchandising Risk: When a VIN has no vehicle photos, no price or a Price to Market above 102%
- Performance Risk: When a VIN has no VDP views in five or more days or in its lifetime
These data points are not often accessible to dealers, let alone packaged together and delivered straight to their inbox for free. Leveraging this data empowers dealers to identify risks and take proactive measures to ultimately take control of their inventory, the company said.
Dealers can request their Lotlinx Risk Report here: lotlinx.com/risk-report.