FRAM has announced the launch of a new premium cabin air filter, FRAM TrueAir, which features an innovative N95 grade filter media. Its dual-layered media provides anti-bacterial and anti-viral protection by capturing 95% of harmful airborne contaminants, as small as 0.3 microns, before they enter the vehicle’s cabin.
The FRAM TrueAir premium cabin air filter was developed to provide high-level protection against airborne pathogens, including disease-causing viruses and bacteria. Engineered with an additional layer of anti-bacteria and anti-virus protection, FRAM TrueAir, filters out 99% of dirt, dust, pollen and allergens. It’s innovative dual-layered media traps microscopic airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns, keeping cabin air clean.
“Our innovative, high-efficiency FRAM TrueAir cabin air filters are engineered to meet the needs of a growing number of safety-conscious consumers concerned about air quality. High-efficiency FRAM TrueAir cabin air filters provide reliable anti-bacterial and anti-viral protection when it’s needed most,” said Jeff Dent, director of product management for FRAM. “FRAM TrueAir incorporates N95 grade, dual-layered media that captures 95% of harmful airborne contaminants, ensuring clean air for motorists and their families.”
FRAM TrueAir premium cabin air filters feature:
- Innovative dual-layered N95 grade filtration* media
- Anti-bacterial† and anti-viral†† protection that captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns
- Filters out 99% of dirt, dust, pollen and allergens
- Two-year protection
- Easy installation, taking as little as 15 minutes
FRAM recommends changing your cabin air filter every 12 months to improve filtration efficiency, while also ensuring optimal airflow performance with the heating and cooling system.
To learn more about FRAM, visit fram.com.
* Product is not NIOSH certified and not intended for use as a respirator or for medical purposes. Based on 3rd party ISO11155 testing of FRAM filter CV10381 achieving 95% filtration efficiency @ 0.3 micron, and 99%+ efficiency @ 3 micron.