Women in Automotive is excited to partner with eMentorConnect to launch a mentorship platform that aims to recruit and develop female employees into leaders in the automotive industry.
The organization is pleased to announce this next giant step in its mission to empower women in the automotive industry by launching the WomenPowered Mentoring platform. This platform will enable industry-wide mentoring for women seeking to grow their careers in their respective roles with the help of respected industry thought-leaders, both men and women, as mentors.
Together, eMentorConnect and Woman in Automotive will:
– Enhance the mentoring journey of women in automotive.
– Provide assistance to women without access to professional development resources.
– Connect Members/Mentees to Mentors across the automotive industry.
How can this program benefit me?
Benefits for Mentors
- Exposure to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Advice on developing strengths and overcoming weaknesses
- Guidance on professional development and advancement
- The opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge
Benefits for Mentees
- Recognition as a subject matter expert and leader
- Exposure to fresh perspectives, ideas and approaches
- Opportunity to reflect on their own goals and practices
- Development of their personal leadership and coaching styles
You can register as a Mentor, Mentee or BOTH — all under the same membership. Learn more and register today.
What to expect when you register and become a mentor, mentee or both?
When you register you will be purchasing a full annual membership at $129.
- Your information will be added to the enrollment list before you’re invited to the Mentorship platform.
- Once confirmed by the Women in Automotive team, you will receive an emailed invitation to the platform.