Ten semifinalists in the Women Driving Auto Retail video contest have been selected and the winner will be announced at the NADA Show on Monday, Feb. 17.
Launched in August 2019, the third annual contest called on women working in the auto retail industry to share their career path, why they love the auto retail industry and encourage other women to pursue automotive careers in a three-minute video.
The video contest, part of NADA’s Women Driving Auto Retail initiative, aims to highlight the current voices of women working in dealerships and encourage other women to pursue automotive careers.
The response to the third iteration of contest has been overwhelming and inspiring. This year’s video entries came from a myriad of women with varying experiences and roles in the auto retail industry.
The 10 semifinalists are:
- Yahayra Argueta, Dan Wolf Automotive Group (Lexus, Toyota, and Chevy of Naperville) (Naperville, IL)
- Suzette Burrow, Austin Infiniti (Austin, TX)
- Maria Davison, Baxter Auto (Omaha, NE)
- Melanie Mangco, BMW of Ridgefield (Ridgefield, CN)
- Danielle Hickman, Young Truck Sales (Canton, OH)
- Kelly Morrissette, White River Toyota (Wells River, VT)
- Nicole Seidl, Holiday Automotive (Fond du Lac, WI)
- Kristen Vaughn, Don Ayres Honda (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Scholfield Honda (Wichita, KS)
- Walser Automotive Group (Edina, MN)
Nine of these winners will receive a $500 giftcard. The winner will be announced Monday, Feb. 17 at 12:30 p.m. PT on NADA’s Live Stage, which will be webcast here. The grand-prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift card plus complimentary registration to NADA Show 2021 in New Orleans and a $1,000 travel stipend.
Check out of the videos from the 10 finalists HERE.