WebBuy, a fully integrated car-buying application, returns from the NADA Show in 2019 ready to partner with more dealers eager to reach a demographic of customers they’ve never served before. The application will now provide true end-to-end functionality with the impending addition of digital F&I functionality.
WebBuy’s digital-retailing app allows buyers to choose a new or used vehicle from a dealer’s inventory and complete the purchase on the dealer’s website. Buyers land on a car, lock in the dealer’s price, get an instant trade-in offer, receive a real-time loan/lease approval, and proceed to an Amazon-like checkout. They can add dealer or OEM accessories, choose rebates and then complete the deal — all online.
Hundreds of dealerships across the nation are realizing more customers and profit with WebBuy, via their websites and showrooms. With WebBuy, dealers can:
- Engage a whole new demographic of buyers with a consumer oriented, self-directed purchasing experience
- Dramatically grow lead quantity with infinitely superior lead quality, containing multifaceted layers of consumer data
- Provide customers an exact monthly payment, submit to lender and confirm in actual real-time (not pre-approval), get financing/leasing approved, protect dealer F&I profit, and save hours by hanging the paper prior to customer delivery
- Customize the dealer-centric trade-in functionality to maximize the accuracy of evaluating a trade-in, sight unseen.
- Accurately determine taxes and fees, including fine-tuning numbers in real time to adjust to never-ending changes
- Provide accurate and timely rebate and incentive data to maximize efficiency and minimize write-offs
- Instant, real-time payoff data, to the penny
- Experience “Amazon-like proceed to check out,” functionality, with dealer determined deposit amount
“WebBuy is the first and only digital retailing solution that truly allows a self-directed consumer to go from A to Z,” said Tom Murray, WebBuy CEO and co-founder. “And it’s dealer-centric, meaning we are not only protecting dealer profit centers, but we’re growing dealer profitability.”