Back again this year, Greenhalgh and Martinez and their entertaining workshop pack a practical punch. An attendee handout will keep ideas fresh for application back at the dealership.
Learning objectives are:
- View and manage reconditioning as a profit center.
- Recognize and engage reconditioning’s value to dealership Service, Sales, and Customer Experience.
- Create efficiency, transparency, and accountability that gets cars frontline ready in three to five days.
Greenhalgh is the director of Sales and Marketing Operations and Martinez is the director of Client Services for Rapid Recon. Greenhalgh worked in auto dealership fixed operations, reconditioning, and body shop management for 30 years. Martinez has 10 years’ automotive experience and ran a recon center for four years that served three stores processing 1,200 vehicles a month.
Visit Rapid Recon at Booth 4731W. Attend the Improve Your Reconditioning Operation workshop to gain new ideas about:
- In-Transit and Trade Not Clear activities
- Saving time handling and standardizing detailing products and supply orders processes
- Improving efficiency and labor with a variable detailing strategy
- Using a 40-photo layout roadmap to more spectacular vehicle photos
- How to standardize cosmetic inspection
- Improving parts and service dispatch efficiencies
- Matching your physical and virtual worlds for better asset tracking
- Using your Average Days in Recon as a metric for pay compensation.