TrueCar, Inc. announced the extension of their current AAA Auto Buying Program, powered by TrueCar.
This year marks the 13th year of the program with TrueCar as a AAA Preferred Supplier. With the extension, more than 41 million AAA members in select areas will have access to the TrueCar powered Auto Buying Program through the end of 2023.
“AAA is one of the best known and most trusted brands for car owners. Being a trusted resource and empowering hundreds of thousands of AAA members as they make one of their biggest financial decisions is something that we are extremely proud to continue through the AAA Auto Buying Program,” said Mike Darrow, CEO & president at TrueCar.
AAA Auto Buying Program Key Benefits:
- Price Context. See what others paid for your new vehicle of interest in a local area and view price ratings on used vehicles.
- Savings. Save on average over $3,000 off MSRP on new vehicles and receive discounts on used vehicles.
- Real Price Offers. Receive real transactable price offers on actual inventory on the dealer’s lot.
- Trade-In or Sell. Get a value on your existing vehicle and receive a real cash offer in minutes.
- Build your Deal Online. Build a comprehensive deal online and save time at the dealership.
- Buy from Home. Identify TrueCar Certified Dealers that offer remote paperwork, vehicle delivery and vehicle sanitization.
- Extensive Dealer Network. Access TrueCar’s Certified Dealer Network, which includes dealers nationwide.
“TrueCar has continued to enhance and evolve its offering over the years to provide AAA members with best-in-class digital car buying tools,” said Bob Huffman, director of automotive preferred suppliers for AAA. “AAA is proud to have TrueCar continue to power the AAA Auto Buying Program and provide our valued members with peace of mind during their car buying experience.”