Pleasanton, CA – Digital retailing vendor TagRail announced recently that they will be adding a marketing framework to its Digital retailing suite. Tagrail is one of the selected vendors approved by Toyota and Lexus for their digital retailing programs TDDS 2.0 and Amazing Digital Experiences.
The new feature set announced by the company include.
- Personalized Shopping Pages tailored to each customer with vehicles and payments configured by the dealership marketing team.
- Re-Engagement Actions triggered based on consumer journey life cycle.
- Customizable campaigns for every vehicle in the inventory with penny perfect payments for lease and retail.
- Traffic Attribution and Drop off Analysis for every online transaction.
TagRail digital retailing platform consists of:
- A website add-on that plugs into existing dealer websites and enable a living room to show room buying experience. The digital retailing tool enables the customer to research vehicle choices, look at monthly payment options for lease and finance, get trade-in valuation, accessorize the vehicle, add warranty options, complete the credit application and schedule pickup or delivery.
- An instore application that will integrate with existing dealership systems to make a seamless transition from online to offline. A customer can restart the journey at the dealership under the guidance of a sales consultant.
- A rich analytics dashboard that is integrated with google analytics and lets the marketing department adjust the consumer journey based on real time statistics.
“We are really excited to announce the new additions to our platform. As digital retailing becomes mainstream and start mirroring the online checkout experience of other retailers like Amazon, we need to start providing tools for the dealerships to find out what is working and what is not in digital retailing.” says TagRail CEO Kiran Karunakaran. “There is still lot of apprehension on behalf of the customers about making a high-ticket vehicle transaction online. This is why a personal marketing touch is needed from the dealership side to nurture each customer journey. Our Agile marketing tools will enable dealerships to personalize the digital retailing process at scale so that every prospect is more likely to convert to a customer.”
Tools for every touchpoint in the showroom floor
The TagRail platform includes modules to help dealers better manage workforce dynamics, engage customers and improve workflows through the dealership:
- Sales: Present and track a consolidated view of store inventory through a tablet for v convenience and flexibility. Prompts consultants to ask the right questions to help customers choose the right vehicle. Sets up consultants for success by helping them be more professional and knowledgeable to guide the buyer’s decision process.
- Showroom: Helps create memorable showroom experiences that create life-time retention
- Desking: With complete transparency, pencil a deal with the customer shoulder to shoulder, adjust terms, rates or price and instantly compare changes, finance and lease options, and when ready, complete the deal and submit to lenders.
- F&I: Present a complete and compliant F&I menu or ala carte options, select the right options for the make and model and get rates quickly through integration with lender provider systems.