RouteOne Insights, the newly launched reporting tool, provides users instant access to web-based data analytics that are fully customizable to a dealer’s unique processes and requirements. This powerful tool allows users to understand and explore critical business data, creating valuable insight into F&I performance. Using these insights, RouteOne users manage and elevate operations to drive customer value and profitability. RouteOne’s robust and user-friendly platform allows data to easily be arranged with drag-and-drop functionality for each user’s preferences. RouteOne Insights will enable dealers to dive into PVR, products per unit sold and average gross at a group, dealership or individual manager level, plus see trends in data over time.
Planning for and creating ROI has never been easier. RouteOne Insights integrates directly with DMS data and offers full control to users to build customized reports meaningful to a dealership’s business. Live reporting allows data to be seen at a dealership level, personnel level, or monthly performance reporting. Data stories can be curated with the following:
- Data Visualization – Transform available data sets into easy-to-interpret charts and graphs with the click of a button.
- Trend Analysis – See trends in key metrics to make data-driven predictions and understand where growth opportunities lie and the impact of changes implemented over time. (Up to 13 months of data in a single report can be compared)
- Live Reporting – Instant access to data insights at a dealer’s fingertips, no waiting for downloads.
- Report Scheduler – Users can choose the day, time, and frequency of desired reports and have them emailed – WTD F&I Performance Summary can be delivered every Friday morning before heading into the busy weekend.
- Quick Email Reports – If users see something that needs to be addressed, they can quickly share reports via email directly from the RouteOne Insights application.
RouteOne’s suite of F&I solutions brings dealers flexible tools that support dealer processes, help increase PVR and improve CSI with streamlined customer experiences. RouteOne is dedicated to delivering customers innovative solutions that solve industry challenges, and this powerful ROI reporting tool in their menu suite is no exception. The RouteOne Menu powered by MaximTrak is the only menu seamlessly connected to RouteOne’s Credit Application and eContracting platform to create a single signing experience and a more streamlined vehicle finance process backed by the support of the RouteOne team that dealers can always count on.
“We are excited to bring customizable reporting and data visualization to our customers with the launch of RouteOne Insights, making our reporting platform more powerful than ever,” stated Alex Mandeville, director, business development-menu.
Dealers interested in RouteOne Insights and the suite of menu solutions should contact their RouteOne Business Development Manager at 866.768.8301 or routeone.com/salesteam.
Visit RouteOne Insights at NADA booth #2209.