Reuters Events has just launched their Global Automotive 2021 (Oct 19-22, online) congress to bring you the latest industry news from CEOs including Peugeot, Nissan, Audi AG and more.
Access the full speaker lineup and agenda covering all key topics from electrification and AVs to retail here https://1.reutersevents.com/LP=29743.
Reaching a global audience, the event will shape the future strategies across business-critical topics including electrification, connectivity, autonomous vehicles, sustainability, supply chain and customer-first strategies including retail and marketing.
Already confirmed speakers include:
- Linda Jackson, CEO, PEUGEOT
- Makoto Uchida, CEO, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Steve Carlisle, Executive Vice President and President, GM North America
- He Xiaopeng, Chairman and CEO, Xpeng Motors
- Markus Duesmann, CEO, Audi AG
Access the full program here: https://1.reutersevents.com/LP=29743.