Raybestos has expanded its Element3 brake caliper line with the addition of new part numbers, covering over 13 million vehicles-in-operation (VIO).
Additions to the Element3 caliper line include coverage for the following popular late-model truck and SUV applications:
- Toyota: Tundra 2015-2018; Sequoia 2015-2018
- Ford: Expedition 2010-2017; Expedition EL 2015-2016; F-150 2010-2011; F-150 2015-2017; F-350 Super Duty 2013-2016; F-450 Super Duty 2013-2014
- Lincoln Navigator 2009-2017
- Chevrolet: Silverado 2500 HD 2011-2019; Silverado 3500 HD 2011-2019; Suburban 2016-2019
- GMC: Sierra 2500 HD 2011-2019; Sierra 3500 HD 2011-2019
- Nissan: NV1500 2018; NV2500 2018; 3500 2018; Titan XD 2018
With 100% new components, no core return and lower warranty rates, Raybestos Element3 brake calipers provide hassle-free installation and optimal performance.
Designed and manufactured to strict Raybestos engineering specifications and safety requirements, these ultra-premium calipers offer original-equipment precision at a fraction of the cost of OE. The aluminum or zinc-plated castings provide superior corrosion prevention and meet (ASTM B117) 96-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test standards. The line is ideal for high VIO and problem applications, and includes plated brackets, where required.