Outsell announced at NADA 2019 a major update to its flagship platform. Outsell 5.2 includes new features that make it not only the best solution for managing and optimizing cross-channel marketing campaigns, but also greatly enhance auto marketers’ ability to create and share engaging content especially in social media channels.
“Dealers struggle to measure ROI on marketing investments,” said Mike Wethington, founder and CEO of Outsell. “In a competitive environment — and most dealers agree the economy has become more challenging over the past year — Outsell is an essential tool for helping auto marketers optimize results and the effectiveness of each marketing dollar.”
Specific enhancements in Outsell 5.2 include:
- The ability to create and execute on-demand campaigns for specific audiences
- Private offers that dynamically include personalized test-drive, sales and service incentives in email campaigns
- Direct mail integration, for true integration between online and offline campaigns
- Inclusion of new channels — display ads and direct mail on existing Conquest product – to drive increased reach and conversion
- New social ads features including Facebook Marketplace tools and the ability to promote specific inventory in social ads
- New content management capabilities that really separate Outsell from the pack — including new templates, brand compliance tools and the ability to measure/optimize content performance.
During the 2019 NADA Show, Outsell convened a gathering of its Customer Advisory Board, bringing together auto dealer marketing leaders to discuss 2019 trends, long-term objectives, and how Outsell can improve its value to dealers.
“Outsell’s CAB meetings are the most valuable meetings we have all year long,” Wethington said before the show. “We get to hear directly from customers about their objectives and challenges. The learnings from these events have a big impact on Outsell’s roadmap every year.”
Also at the NADA Show 2019, Outsell broadcast a Facebook Live session with well-known auto dealer consultant and author, Brian Pasch, CEO of PCG Companies, to talk about how marketing automation is key to digital retailing.