The new SOLUS LEGEND from Snap-on delivers an explosion of productivity with full vehicle diagnostic capabilities and motorcycle diagnostics in one tool, featuring a special bezel with a “fireworks” design.
SOLUS LEGEND allows professional service technicians to take on more jobs with access to automotive coverage for 49 domestic, Asian and European vehicles as far back as 1980. It also includes comprehensive OEM-specific motorcycle coverage for nine domestic, Asian and European makes as far back as 2000.
Fast and productive features of SOLUS LEGEND include:
- Super-fast boot up – ready in just five seconds with diagnostic results in as little as 30 seconds
- Detailed trouble codes definitions, live data, functional tests, relearns and adaptions
- Customizable to work the way that technicians do with custom data lists, freeze-frame, PID sorting, pause, zoom, PID trigger, snapshot and cursor functions
- Instant vehicle ID automatically powers up and reads the vehicle ID when connected
- One-Touch Code Scan and Clear performs a complete scan of all available vehicle systems
- Verify diagnosis and repair with powerful bidirectional controls for operations such as injector balance, gauge sweep, misfire detection, brake bleed and EVAP
- Embedded SMX Operating System dedicated to diagnostic functions for fast, reliable operation
- Automatically upload vehicle system reports via Wi-Fi to the Snap-on Cloud (when using current software) and access them from a phone or computer; print, e-mail and text from there
SOLUS LEGEND also offers expert knowledge and tips such as SureTrack, which delivers diagnostic experience and verified parts replacement records, harvested from millions of repair orders. In addition, technicians can record and play back all available live data parameters and graph any four on screen at once.
The enhanced design features a large 8-in. display for better readability and greater ease of use. The steady-charge lithium-ion battery system charges automatically from the vehicle. A user-programmable hot key provides instant access to frequently used functions.