Mobile Einstein, a leader in mobile customer, geo-fencing and geo-mobile sales solutions, recently announced deployments across 32 global automotive manufacturer companies (OEMs). The mobile solution, which is renowned for helping auto groups to sell and service more cars, has been launched by numerous dealerships across the following OEMs, including Audi, Acura, Alfa Romeo, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Kia, Kenworth, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peterbilt, Porsche, Ram, Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen and Volvo.
“Our proprietary mobile customer VIP, geo-fencing and geo-mobile sales solution is a leap innovation in dealer-to-customer mobile engagement,” said Tony della Busa, president and CEO, Mobile Einstein. “We’re helping dealerships to sell and service more cars, and ultimately outpace their competition by attracting, winning and retaining more customers throughout their entire vehicle ownership cycle.”
- Katie Rosenbaum, marketing manager, Newton Nissan: “We’re selling more cars with our Mobile Customer VIP & Geo-Mobile Sales app. It also adds value after the sale by increasing service appointments with compelling mobile coupons and loyalty rewards that are highly demanded by our customers.”
- Andrew Auger, marketing manager, North Bay Toyota: “Our mobile VIP app helps us to retain our customers with geo-fencing, loyalty rewards, mobile coupons, one-touch call roadside assistance and personalized notifications. Where other vendors have high monthly fees, Mobile Einstein’s multi-featured solution and low monthly price is an affordable investment that all dealerships should look into.”
- Travis Graddon, marketing director, Bellingham Porsche, Bellingham Audi, Roger Jobs Volkswagen: “Mobile Einstein gives us the ability to attract, nurture, retain and grow customer relationships throughout their entire vehicle ownership cycle. This is a must-have for dealerships.”
- Joe Hanley, president, Ford Hilo and Lincoln Kona: “Mobile Einstein’s geo-fencing and geo-mobile sales solution helps us to micro target potential buyers who visit our competitors. We’re able to convert more buyers to customers by sending timely and personalized offers right to the buyer’s smartphone — at the right place and at the right time when they’re ready to buy.”
- Jason Wetzel, general manager, 500 Chevrolet: “Our mobile customer VIP app gives us a modern and effective approach to win more customers and build loyalty. Mobile Einstein’s Geo-Mobile analytics gives us insight into customer and prospect behavior, which is resulting in an increase in monthly car sales and service appointments.”
- Ryan Barclay, general manager, Belleville Dodge Chrysler Jeep: “We take great pride in the high level of personalized service that we provide to our customers. With Mobile Einstein we have a mobile VIP solution that will help us to engage and communicate with our customers and shoppers more effectively and take our quality of service to an even higher level.”
Outpace the Competition by Selling & Servicing More Cars per Month
Mobile Einstein empowers dealers to be more competitive by better connecting with customers and active buyers directly through their smart devices — in the moment when they are ready to buy. When shoppers visit a competitor, they’ll trigger a geo-fence and receive a captivating message to their smartphone with a compelling call-to-action.
Mobile Einstein takes geo-fencing one step further with Geo-Mobile Sales — an analytics tool that alerts sales staff when prospects are visiting a competitors’ lot, and prompts them to do a timely follow up. With this critical insight, dealerships are able to connect with shoppers at the right time, present them with a captivating digital offer, and convert them to customers.
In addition to outpacing the competition, Mobile Einstein’s geo-fencing and geo-mobile sales solution empowers dealerships to push model offers by area, drive traffic from outside markets, make community-based offers to groups and institutions, and retain existing customers with high-value service based offers.
Mobile Customer VIP & Geo-Mobile Sales Solution
Mobile Einstein empowers auto groups and dealerships to attract and retain customers throughout their vehicle ownership cycle. Integrated with the dealers’ inventory system (Dealer.com, Dealer Inspire, Dealer Socket, DealerOn, etc.) and service system (xTime, CDK, Reynolds & Reynolds, AutoMate, AutoSoft, etc.), key features and benefits include:
- Schedule Service – increase monthly service retention by enabling customers to easily book a service appointment.
- Geo-Fencing – launch targeted digital campaigns to alert customers and shoppers when they drive by your location and your competitors’ lot i.e. specials, new inventory, sale events, etc.
- Geo-Mobile Sales – dealer dashboard notifies sales team when a prospect triggers a geo-fence and prompts the sales team to initiate a timely follow up.
- Inventory – sell more inventory, services, leases, lease renewals, maintenance, accessories, parts, body shop and rental services.
- Mobile VIP Coupons – increase customer spend on services, inventory and accessories with compelling digital coupons i.e. oil change, brake service, tune up, etc.
- Loyalty Rewards – improve customer retention by rewarding customers for frequent purchases i.e. oil changes, maintenance.
- Push Notifications – drive customer action by sending targeted alerts directly to customers and prospects’ mobile devices i.e. specials, new inventory, referrals, service reminder, events, etc.
- Live Chat – sales and service staff can chat with customers and buyers in real-time.
- Roadside Assistance – improve customer satisfaction with a one-touch roadside assistance call button.
- Manufacturer Apps – integrate with any manufacturing app to ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Financing – increase the number of applicants by enabling potential clients to inquire and apply for car loan or lease via easy to use application form.
- Online Reviews – increase referrals and reviews by digitally prompting happy and loyal customers to leave a review i.e. Google Reviews, Facebook, Dealerrater, etc.
- Analytics – detailed reports on user downloads, user activity, mobile offer redemption, loyalty rewards, geo-fencing alerts, etc.
- Dealer Web Communications Portal – web-based management system allows dealer admin to update app, manage content and graphics, view analytics, schedule push notifications, geo-fence, mobile offers and loyalty programs, all in real time.
- Much More – see full feature & benefits mobileinstein.com/mobile-VIP