The AutoSuccess team and Babcox Media are proud to announce the 2021 class of our Veterans & Vehicles honorees.
- Amber Bates | Customer Support | Rapid Recon (Army)
- Bryan Bledsoe | President | One Guard Inspections (Army)
- Mike Cavanaugh | Vice President Operations | Driveway (Marines)
- Joe Colucci — Honored Posthumously (Army)
- Terry Corrigan | General Manager | Classic Chevrolet (Army National Guard)
- Robert Donovan | CEO and Founder | DOM360 (Marines)
- Kevin Filan | Vice President, Marketing | Cox Automotive (Navy)
- James Heyer | Owner/Operator | H&H Automotive (Marines)
- Jonathan Hinshaw | General Manager | Northern Colorado Powersports (Marines)
- Anthony Martinez | Director of Client Services | Rapid Recon (Army)
- Bill McCarty | Innovation Center Manager, Marketing | Reynolds & Reynolds (Navy)
- Robert “Rolo” Szabo | Manager, Software Engineering | Cox Automotive (Marines)
- James Woodall | Service Technician | Quality Ford (Army)
Each veteran was nominated in recognition of their contribution to the automotive industry. Because of their service, dedication and accomplishments, they are being honored in the November issue of AutoSuccess magazine.
Click HERE to meet each one and see their responses to the following questions:
- How has your military experience influenced your career in the automotive industry?
- What are some of the ways you have seen the industry support veterans?
- Give one piece of advice for veterans entering the industry.
Congratulations to the 2021 honorees, and thank you for your service.
Nominations for the 2022 awards will be open in February 2022.