InteractiveTel announced at the 2022 NADA Show in Las Vegas the launch of its TotalCX Customer Experience Platform. Based on the company’s patented and market tested technology, the TotalCX solutions suite combines AI and automation with people power to help automotive dealers accelerate decision making that results in better service, faster sales and more satisfied customers.
“Interactions between your team and your customers can mean the difference between success and failure,” said Gary Graves, CEO of InteractiveTel. “That’s why we’ve developed TotalCX, the first customer experience platform that includes the people, processes and technology dealers need to drive success and curb missed revenue opportunities.”
The TotalCX end to end sales and service intelligence engine works with any on-premises or cloud-based phone system, including InteractiveTel’s award winning Hosted PBX. Together, they enable sales and service businesses to:
- Track Calls and Source Inbound Leads
- Monitor Sales and Service Interactions
- Record and Transcribe Calls in Real Time
- Spot Keywords and Analyze Sentiment
- Detect Mishandled Service Calls
- Identify Missed Sales Opportunities
- Act on Real-time Email and Text Alerts
- Perfect Call Performance
- Get Reports and Actionable Analytics
TotalCX uses the power of AI and automation to multiply the effectiveness of sales and service teams. Whether voice or text, TotalCX call recording and conversational AI technology capture and analyze all communications, automatically alerting stakeholders to identify and respond to service issues and sales opportunities in real time.
Uniquely, TotalCX also includes two new people powered solutions:
- SenseiCX Call Performance Training helps trainees master the customer experience skills required to help dealers drive revenue and customer satisfaction. The service results from InteractiveTel’s recent acquisition of Marcom Technologies, the automotive industry’s authority for phone skills training and development for sales, service and parts.
- GuardianCX Alert Response Team employs expert call center agents to respond to alerts, get mishandled calls back on track, or save missed sales opportunities. The service utilizes a world-class domestic call center exclusively serving the automotive industry.
Learn more about TotalCX by InteractiveTel at the 2022 NADA Show, March 11-13, Booth 1857W.