IAA, Inc., a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, recently announced the introduction of IAA AuctionNow in the United States. The new, proprietary AuctionNow interface offers buyers the ability to create their own customizable bidding experience, resulting in additional flexibility and control, while adding more value to the auction process.
The AuctionNow platform was developed by IAA, giving the company full autonomy to continuously enhance the bidding experience based on customer feedback and recommendations. It has been in use throughout the company’s Canadian operations since 2016, where it has consistently received positive customer reviews and feedback. The new platform replaces the legacy I-bid LIVE platform.
“As we continue to enhance our business model and move further into the digital space, we are focused on introducing technology and innovation that drives our industry forward while positively transforming the customer experience,” said John Kett, CEO and president of IAA. “AuctionNow is a prime example of how we can add more value to the auction process. Our AuctionNow platform has performed exceptionally well in Canada and we are excited to now be using this technology in all of our U.S. auctions.”
Highlights of the new platform’s enhanced bidding and buying experience include:
- Improved auction monitoring options. Buyers can now view and participate in up to 12 auction lanes through the same view, while also using enhanced search features to find vehicles quickly.
- New bidding features. Buyers can now speed up the bidding by skipping to a higher bid using the new ‘jump bid’ option.
- Enhanced visual and audio signaling. Ensures the buyer knows when their vehicles of interest are scheduled to cross the block so they never miss a buying opportunity.
- Enhanced auction reminders. Notifications help buyers better manage their time and priority bids so they do not miss an auction.
- Augmented viewing functionality. Buyers and sellers now have access to the same screen views with different control functions. Both also have a choice of screen size for viewing.
- Expanded vehicle details. Now available on the Run List and Product Details directly within the AuctionNow bidding platform.
- Seamless audio experience. Buyers now have audio within both the iOS and Android IAA Buyer apps.