HunterNet 2, Hunter Engineering’s online customer platform, now includes numerous enhancements since NADA 2022.
HunterNet 2 is a free customer portal developed for undercar service operators with single or multiple rooftops, featuring online service guides, equipment manuals, 24/7 consumable replenishment, IoT capabilities and much more.
Recent major innovations include:
- Automatic invitation. With the purchase of new equipment, each customer is automatically invited to their own exclusive shop portal.
- Multi-store view. In one convenient dashboard, multi-shop operators may view data from their entire organization in a single location, ranking them by performance and other criteria.
- Wheel alignment adjustment guide. Free online access from anywhere for Hunter’s Wheel Alignment Adjustment Guide (1708-T). No printed copies necessary.
- ADAS coverage lookup. ADAS is thoroughly covered with Hunter’s new free online coverage lookup, including automatic updates with new vehicle coverage.
Equipment updates include:
- Connected brake lathes: On-car and bench lathes can now record pre- and post-resurfacing results, track the number of cuts, and measure equipment payback.
- Connected tire changers. Everyday, tabletop tire changers can now record individual tire changes, inflation pressure, tire changing trends, equipment payback and motor run time across TCX59, 58, 57, 56 and the TCX5xH models.
- Full wireless support. Getting equipment online is easier than ever before with wireless support now available for all Hunter connectable equipment: vehicle inspection, wheel alignment, ADAS calibration, wheel balancers, tire changers and brake lathes.
Additional enhancements include user management improvements, self-service CARFAX end user license agreement, and 50% faster HunterNet connectivity setup for inspection, alignment and wheel balancing equipment.
For more information, visit https://www.hunter.com/connected-equipment/hunternet.