Dominion DMS announces certified SecureVUE integration with AutoPoint’s MPI. This technology partnership brings a full-service command center to your entire shop by providing seamless communication tools to keep your service team on the same page.
“The relationships with our technology partners allow dealerships to maximize the value of our cloud-native VUE DMS. By collaborating with strong service experience vendors, we offer dealers more choices in running their business.” – Arlene Clements, VP of Business Development, Dominion DMS.
This partnership brings innovative features like parts inventory integration and a self-learning pricing guide, helping dealerships deliver a consistent, transparent, and professional service experience.
“The VUE/Autopoint integration has increased our team’s productivity by keeping our Tech, Advisors, and Parts Counterpersons on the same page in real-time. The in-system communication and functionality improve our Parts and Advisor response times to our Techs for repairs and provide better information to our customers for approvals.” – Mike Detwiler, Vice President, Dave Sinclair Ford.
These key benefits ensure faster inspections and shorter wait times for your customers:
- Electronic inspections
- Prompt, thorough, and consistent results
- In-system communication tools
- Everyone on your tech team will use the same system
- Exception report alerts are sent directly to your or your team’s devices
- Real-time estimate updates
- Reports and alerts can improve management techniques
- Transparent reporting so you can track your progress
- AutoPoint gathers info from 100 million repair orders
- Photo capability to take images of the customer’s actual vehicle to support service recommendations
- Photo support for service recommendations and generate upsells
- Dealer Benefits
- Parts catalog integration
- Accurate estimates every time
“Dealerships can increase revenue, boost margins, and better engage and retain customers with AutoPoint’s service center solution because of this integration. AutoPoint MPI product streamlines the service journey, helping the shop run smarter, faster, and better — all while elevating the customer experience.” – Saunvit Pandya, Vice President of Vehicle Solutions, Solera.
This announcement is another reason for dealers to reconsider their current DMS relationship and consider what VUE DMS can offer. To learn more about VUE DMS and future integrations, visit DominionDMS.com.