Dealerware has announced a partnership with mobility and logistics provider RedCap Technologies LLC, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc., that enables a single-screen solution for automotive retailers’ pickup and delivery and loaner management services. The integrated solution simplifies and optimizes the process end-to-end by offering a contact-free contracting experience and automating fuel and toll recovery. The connection also provides real-time visibility into vehicle location and flags any significant safety-related events throughout the entire loan.
The integration will include Dealerware’s automated cost recovery, increased efficiency and seamless loaner management feature set within the RedCap driver application. By combining two best-in-breed products, customers, drivers and dealers will all benefit from real-time visibility, SMS-based communication and receipts, customized agreements and a truly differentiated user-first experience. Further details on how the integrated service works can be found at https://go.dealerware.com/partners/redcap.
“As we make partnership choices, we want to first and foremost solve for the most critical challenges dealers face today. Giving our dealer partners a single screen solution for better fleet management that allows them to provide exceptional customer experiences and continue to drive service revenues, all while reducing their costs is a valuable combination,” said Russell Lemmer, president of Dealerware. “With this integration, dealers unlock new operational efficiencies while delivering more modern conveniences customers value.”
“With the current demand for digital solutions which enables contactless customer service and support, we’re excited to provide the RedCap driver application along with associated services to empower dealerships with a streamlined and automated process for pickup and delivery to help move their business forward,” said David Zwick, managing director, Solera | RedCap.
Dealerware allows automotive retailers and OEMs to better manage all of the vehicles on their lots, customize their loaner or mobility programs, and deliver modern, customer-centric experiences. Dealerware customers will now enjoy:
- Newly added features like contactless contracting and vehicle groups, which enable revenue-driving, customer-centric experiences like: pickup and delivery, extended test-drives, and tiered loaner programs
- Automated cost recovery; Dealerware customers recover an average of $65 USD/vehicle/month in fuel, damage and tolls
- Improved operational efficiencies with an average 15% increase in vehicle utilization
- A superior customer experience, resulting in a 27-point increase in CSI (on average), compared to any other offering in the market today according to J.D. Power
- Best-in-class customer support that reduces response time from hours to minutes. (Dealerware’s NPS ranks amongst the top 1% of all technology companies)
Consumers increasingly want to interact with a dealership away from the dealer lot. Demand for fleet management solutions like Dealerware that help dealerships deliver new experiences is evident in Dealerware’s recent growth – 100% year-over-year in 2019 and a 20% increase in daily active users since the start of 2020.
For more information, visit www.dealerware.com/solutions.