Binary Automotive Solutions announced the upcoming guest list for its Culture of Value podcast.
Chock full of innovative ideas and solutions to drive culture forward throughout the automotive industry, the podcast’s list of upcoming guests represents a Who’s Who of automotive leaders across dealerships, vendor partners and marketing executives.
The podcast features Binary Automotive Solution’s CMO, Troy Scheer, as host and explores how leaders embody, create and drive a valued-based culture for customers and employees across their organizations.
Upcoming guests include:
- Chris Saracenco of Kelly Automotive to discuss the Theory of 5
- Max Zanan of MZ Dealer Services to discuss dealership compliance and brand value
- George Nenni of Generation Digital to discuss your digital playbook
- Glenn Pasch of PCG to discuss moving a new idea through the dealership
- Ilana Shabtay of AutoLeadStar to discuss millennial buying habits
- Melanie Borden of Celebrity Motor Cars to discuss dealer branding over social media
- Dennis Ephlin of IBM to discuss how customer experience is your new competitive advantage
- Bob Tiede, author of Great Leaders Ask Questions, to discuss the power of the ask.
“When we launched the Culture of Value podcast the goal was to share ideas that would offer valuable, positive impact to dealers, their dealership teams, customers, and vendors,” said Scheer. “We had no idea it would connect us with so many incredible people in automotive and beyond. Our guests represent some of the best and brightest minds in marketing, training, HR, and sales and we are so honored to have them on the show. They are true leaders with the desire to help others grow professionally and personally.”
After its launch in January 2021, the Culture of Value podcast has quickly become a top-rated place for culture-related news.
The podcast can be found on any of the leading streaming services, or listeners can visit https://cultureofvalue.podbean.com to subscribe.