Auto/Mate Dealership Systems has integrated its dealership management system (DMS) with DocuBizz, experts in automated invoice workflow solutions. Auto/Mate customers can now streamline their accounts payable process with DocuBizz’s intelligent and intuitive workflow solution.
“DocuBizz is an innovative, cloud-based software that can easily save hundreds of hours per month at a typical dealership,” said Mike Esposito, president and CEO of Auto/Mate Dealership Systems.
“Integrating with Auto/Mate’s Accounting Suite was cost effective and allows us to offer our solutions to a wider base of auto dealers in the U.S.,” said Mads Toksvaerd, founder and CEO of DocuBizz. “Auto/Mate users can expect the same level of simplicity and time-saving features from our software as they currently experience from their DMS.”
When integrated into the DMS, the DocuBizz workflow solution offers the following benefits to single and multi-location auto dealers:
- Eliminates data entry for invoices
- Eliminates having to email invoices from person to person for approval
- PO’s are automatically matched to invoices. The PO content automatically populates on the invoice and then does the accounting. The PO information and invoice are automatically filed together in DocuBizz for future easy reference
- Allows easy scrutiny of invoices, ensuring you pay only what you’re supposed to
- The entire detailed invoice is readily available and easily searchable making comparisons quick and easy regardless of department or time frame.
- Allows any dealership, big or small, to look up any original invoice and its history in seconds
- Automates cost distribution and booking
- Increases speed and accountability
- Cloud-based so there’s no demand on your IT infrastructure
- Low transparent and fixed cost
Auto/Mate’s integration program, Open/Mate, is based on open standards, allowing third-party vendors to easily integrate with the DMS.