The team at AutoSuccess is honored to announce and congratulate the second-annual class of the AutoSuccess Women at the Wheel awards!
“It is a privilege to shine a light on these incredible automotive industry professionals who work relentlessly to keep this industry rolling,” said AutoSuccess Publisher Susan Givens.
For the 2022 class, the AutoSuccess team chose 14 women to honor in this year’s awards.
- Jeneen Arnao | Carketa, National Sales Director
- Edvie Castro | DOWC, General Counsel & COO
- Ashlee Church | Volkswagen of Marion, General Manager
- Arlene Clements | Dominion DMS, Vice President of Business Development
- Lisa Gener | Dealer Alchemist, Chief Revenue Officer
- Sri Alekhya Godugu | Cepton, Inc., Senior Electronics/Systems Engineer
- Laurie Halter | Charisma! Communications, Owner
- Dana Lowenthal | Manheim (Cox Automotive), VP Client Shared Services
- Brittany Mills | Bob Mills Mitsubishi Myrtle Beach, General Manager
- Anne Revermann | PRO Consulting LLC, Area Manager
- Sarah Vantine | Quantum5, VP of Business Development Strategy
- Cheryl White | Rally Subaru, Service Manager
- Arabah Woodberry | Chase Auto, Executive Director
- Whitney Yates Woods | Yates Buick GMC, Dealer Principal
Look to the June issue of AutoSuccess magazine to see the honorees, where each one answered the following questions:
- What is one of your proudest accomplishments of your career?
- In what do you credit your success and/or what do you think makes you stand apart from your peers?
- What tools do you use to help you grow in the industry?
- What is your best advice to other women who want to excel in the automotive industry?
The honorees will also be featured on AutoSuccessOnline.com, as well as on the AutoSuccess social channels.
Since 2001, AutoSuccess (AutoSuccessOnline.com) addresses the specific needs of new car and light truck dealerships by providing ideas, tips and solutions on topics impacting dealers, general managers and department managers. AutoSuccess is dedicated to helping automotive professionals improve their team’s effectiveness and their dealership’s profitability.
About Babcox Media:
Founded in 1920, Babcox Media (Babcox.com) is the leading business-to-business, multi-media content provider for the transportation industry. The company’s portfolio includes highly respected and influential brands within the auto care, tire, performance, collision, commercial trucking, auto dealer, powersports and enthusiast markets.