Get personal attention and in-depth strategies from high-performance experts in the sales field by taking part in our Webinars. The time you spend here could be the most valuable time spent at your dealership.
Published on Feb 14, 2017
* Treat your sales job as a sales career
* Use your day to your advantage, not waiting for the day to end
* Realize sales is the highest paid profession in the world and takes effort and learned skills
* You have to love what you do and grow to do it better everyday
* Your customers are your greatest resource
* When you truly serve your customers, they will serve all your needs
* Focus on what gets you paid, your customers and your skill level
* Pay little attention to what you don't care for, this will not help your paycheck
* Enjoying your job makes for happy and fulfilled days
* Taking care of, serving, and appreciating your customers will create repeat and referral business that will
create residual income for many years to come
* Stick with one product and one store and you'll reach success faster than if you bounce around
5 CRM Metrics Every Successful Dealer Needs to Measure with Mark Vickery, Senior Director of Performance Management
Centralized Recon Anyone Can Have It. Find Out How. Reconditioning: Is Yours a Cost Center or a Revenue Generator?