Recalls not only shape the consumer’s perception of the brand, but also reflect your dealership’s integrity. Is your dealership standing by your vehicles and facilitating resolution? Now, more than ever, dealerships are on the front lines of the recall process for consumers. Christopher Miller, CEO of Recall Masters, will share what he’s learned about recalled vehicle owners and how the debacle has also brought about opportunity for dealerships that effectively manage the process. During this interactive session, Miller will talk about the status of vehicle recalls in America, blueprint a successful dealership recall department and share data that clearly illustrates the benefits or reining in the recall revolution. Find out how some of the nation’s most profitable dealerships are managing recalls.
- Get up to speed on the status of recalls in America
- Learn how to protect existing customers, win back lost customers and find new ones through recall management
- Understand the importance of recall vehicle data and locating accurate customer contact information
- Grasp the concepts around proper communication through a wide range of media, messages and consumer profiles
- Build an efficient Recall Department in your dealership through proper training, best practices, and solutions.