Next upcoming autosuccess webinar
Master The Art Of Online Video in Your “Road to a Sale”
August 22, 2017 01:00 PM
Of this $485 billion dollar industry, new car franchise dealerships capture only 20% of the business, while 3rd party independents gain the other 80%. And new car dealers are writing the majority of their service business during the warranty period on vehicles with miles below 50k, losing out on the ‘high-mileage, high-margin’ business. Learn how the best in the business have implemented a strategy to recover this lost service business. You will:
- Learn how to define your market, rich with lost service opportunities.
- Learn the facts in the industry of what motivates customers.
- Learn how to craft messaging and offers tailored for this audience.
- Learn the most effective mediums to capture this business.
- Learn how to track and measure the results to be sure this is all Plus business.